ILDA is a Latin American research organization based in Uruguay that promotes ethical uses of data to address public policy issues. Current projects include Empatia, a partnership with Latam Digital Center that investigates the use of AI to solve public...Read more
- Promoting responsible and equitable use of data and information: EWMI & ODI
- Building a future for sustainable data practises at Infoculture Russia
- How might the Global Data Barometer promote critical engagements with data infrastructures?
- LDRI: Supporting the use of data for decision making in Sub-Saharan Africa
- ISOC Hong Kong: Building resilient partnerships