Last week, ILDA launched a 2020 Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) edition of the Open Data Barometer (ODB), shining a light on how open data policies and practices have evolved in the region since the last measurements in 2016...Read more
- Promoting responsible and equitable use of data and information: EWMI & ODI
- Building a future for sustainable data practises at Infoculture Russia
- How might the Global Data Barometer promote critical engagements with data infrastructures?
- LDRI: Supporting the use of data for decision making in Sub-Saharan Africa
- ISOC Hong Kong: Building resilient partnerships