We are grateful to the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) for providing the anchor grant (Grant No. 109517-001) to develop the first edition of the Global Data Barometer.
Developing the Barometer is a resource-intensive effort, involving nearly two hundred people in research, coordination, analysis, and dissemination. To support these endeavours, we draw on a diversified funding model that combines core funding with sponsorship of thematic modules, regional research, and dissemination.
We review all funding for potential conflicts of interest and to maintain the research independence of the Global Data Barometer project.
For the first edition of the Barometer we have co-funding commitments from:
- Open Government Partnership (OGP): Political Integrity Module
- Global Initiative for Fiscal Transparency (GIFT) : Fiscal Transparency Module
- Open Contracting Partnership (OCP): Public Procurement Module
- Open Ownership: Corporate Ownership Module
- United Nations Population Fund, Eastern Europe and Central Asia Regional Office:: support for the regional Global Data Barometer activities across EaP and Central Asia.
We aim to provide updated details of funding on this page as the project develops, including details of co-funding secured by regional research hubs.