To support creation of the Global Data Barometer study framework, and an initial stakeholder workshop in January 2020, we are seeking a research assistant or associate able to dedicate 8 – 16 hours a week between November 2019 and January 2020 to:
- Conduct semi-structured telephone interviews to understand (a) stakeholder perspectives on responsible re-use of data; (b) stakeholder data needs from a global study; (c) feedback on the draft study framework.
- Carry out a literature review of existing frameworks for assessing government sectoral, and county-wide capabilities to collect, analyse and use data.
- Contribute to the development of the study framework in collaboration with the principal investigator and project team.
- Identify and evaluate potential indicators, and sources of indicator data that may operationalise elements of the draft Global Data Barometer framework.
- Support workshop, planning organisation and documentation
There is potential for the right candidate to take a leading role in following phases of the project over the course of 2020.
This is a paid freelance role. More details and an application form are available here. The closing date for application is November 10th 2019. Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis.